Friday, March 07, 2008

IT'S AN OPEN AND SHUT CASE REALLY

I have a dilemma, dear interwebs, a dilemma only you can solve.

Let us say that I have procured the assistance of two strapping young men.

Please allow me to direct your attention to Exhibit M:



And Exhibit W:



And let us say the assistance I require involves the picking up and the moving of a rather large, yet oh so stylish, dresser weighting roughly 150 lbs.

Which brings us now to Exhibit D:



And then let us say that there may be a single, solitary flight of stairs involved.

See: Exhibit S:



And now let us also say I have procured their assistance through bribery.

Exhibit B:



Exhibit P:



Now my question is: if a train leaves Dallas at 5:35 and travels at roughly 45 mph and a second train leaves Chicago at 7:02 and travels at 56 mph, exactly how much pizza am I required to feed these two?

2 comments:

Jen Nuessen said...

Well, since they're both APPEAR to be girls, one small pizza might do it! LOL!

Jaymie said...

Well, if it were the guys I know, they each could eat an entire pizza to themselves, but since they are having beer too, I would said be kind and only get a medium for each (need to watch all the carbs...they probably want to keep their girlish figures.) They can always take left overs and no one will complain about a whole pizza to themselves...