Wednesday, February 27, 2008

PREPAREDNESS

Guess who decided to make tuna noodle casserole tonight (mostly for the fact that it is quick and easy and will serve as 4-5 meals)?

And guess who was so prepared for this endeavor, she already went out and got all the groceries needed MONDAY?

Now guess who apparently already packed up her can opener?

And then had to go ask the asshole neighbors upstairs if she could borrow theirs?

And also seems to have packed away her oven mitts?



First one to answer all five questions correctly will receive a special treat (but not my tuna noodle casserole).


Ed. Note: And who also forgot to note what time she put said casserole in the oven.

And who also already packed away all her storage containers.

And the saran wrap.

SIGH.

3 comments:

Jaymie said...

Even though you seem to be working against yourself a little bit, thank you for making me laugh. I have a cold that I believe could kill me. If it does, you can have my purses...or shoes...or something...

Duchess T said...

My answer to all 5 questions is You! Do I get the prize???? Rini didn't answer the questions. Did I win? Did I? Did I?

BTW: I'll split Bean's purses with you.
Feel better soon Bean! xoxoxo

Tommy said...

Ruth Bader Ginsburg.