Saturday, February 16, 2008

M.O.M.

Today my mother, sister, and I embarked on what was to be a monumental shopping trip.

We shopped from 12:30 until 9 p.m. We visited three separate Targets, all in the hopes of attaining some throw pillows, a dust ruffle, and some shams.

It was GLORIOUS.

And I've found out something very awesome. I spent... not very much money today (comparatively) and I got all this shit:
  • A second cityscape painting to go with the one I got for Christmas.

  • A tray to put on the ottoman I plan on getting later.

  • A duvet.

  • Pillow cases.

  • A blue throw pillow for my bed.

  • Lunch.

  • Two blue throw pillows for the Patriot.

  • A soap dish, tumbler and tissue box for the bathroom.

  • New matching rings for the shower curtain.

  • 400 thread count sheets.

  • A brown and a kick-ass blue throw pillow to also go on my bed.

  • Two brown throw pillows to go on the Patriot... which were promptly returned after I found two OTHER brown throw pillows I liked even better at the very next store.

  • Dr. Scholl's shoe inserts.

  • A blue throw pillow to match the original one we bought to go on my bed.

  • Shams.

  • A second duvet. (Which means the first one is getting returned at a later date.)

  • A bed skirt.

You might be thinking how lucky I am to have gotten so very much for so very little. I would like to point out that these deep, deep discounts could be yours if you are the lucky holder of a M.O.M. card.

Mine just so happens to be platinum.

No comments: