Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I THINK WE CAN ALL GUESS WHAT THE ROOT CAUSE MIGHT BE

Apparently I will take a personal snow day from work if there are two inches of snow on the ground topped with a thick crust of freezing rain (because God forbid we close the office for a Level 2 Snow Emergency), but will brave the elements, come hell or high water, if I deem it necessary to make a grocery run for chocolate.

Behold! My priorities!


Ed. Note: I didn't just buy chocolate. I also bought eggs with which to make breakfast for dinner. Because that's how I roll.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will see your "Leaving Home in a Level 2 Snow Emergency" and raise you a "Questioning Both My Heterosexuality and my Conventional Norms of Dress" for chocolate.

The only place I've found that you can get good chocolate in this city is a place that sells wonderful chocolate and... women's shoes. I go to a women's shoe store to buy chocolate.

Also: Marketing genius.

Jaymie said...

I'm jealous of the breakfast for dinner. I ordered pizza and I should have known when I got an attitude from the girl at Papa Johns when I asked for delivery that it wasn't going to be a good night. We got our pizza 2 hours after we called and it was stone cold... I ended up having cottage cheese and kool aid for dinner... But, even though that sucked, it wasn't as bad as Chewbacca's dinner. He decided to eat an emory board...

SLRd said...

That's going to hurt coming out.

Also: Michael, SEND ME CHOCOLATE.

Anonymous said...

Hey, HEY, I see what you did there!

I was going to enter, honest, but it's 3:13AM on Friday, and I left my apartment at around 9:00AM THURSDAY.

I've been busy, is all I'm sayin'.