Monday, February 04, 2008

CONTRIBUTIONS WELCOME

Tonight I spent the majority of my evening packing up the things in my apartment that I really don't need, all in preparation for my now February 15 move because my mother is demanding and just COULD NOT wait until March 1 no matter what excuse I gave her to the contrary.

However, I am just as excited and it really was no effort what-so-ever to convince me.

In anticipation of this much awaited event, and in lue of my future monetary goals, a coworker took it upon herself this weekend to get me an early housewarming gift. It's a pottery jar. With "harley fund" painted across the side.

It is really stinking cute.

It is currently occupying the corner of my desk with all 23 pennies I could find in my desk. Plus the 7 nickles I coerced out of a coworker by decorating beneath the "harley fund" with a sticky note that says "contributions welcome".

This applies to you as well.

Get on it.

* * *

I've come to the conclusion that I really don't have that much stuff because I could easily pack everything I own and move it all in a single day. Probably even a half a day if I were really motivated. By myself.

This is not to disuade those of you I've bribed with beer out of helping me. Oh no. Because I still need your trucks and muscles, you buff, studly boys, you.

My, my you're looking svelt today.

Have you done something with your hair?

I love you.

No comments: