Wednesday, February 20, 2008

BUILD ME SOMETHING

I'm impatient. And I have ideas. Ideas about what I want to do with my new apartment (should I ever get in it) and ever since grandma's more than generous donation to the cause, I actually have the money to back a lot of these ideas up.

One such idea, silly me, is a dresser. Because I'm tired of storing my unmentionables in a suitcase. Sooo last night I sent ALL night looking up dressers. And I'm here to tell you that dressers? They're expensive.

Ass expensive.

Now, I'm not saying that I would whore myself out for a finely crafted piece of walnut furniture with sleek, modern lines, finely polished nickel hardware, and stained a rich, deep espresso brown, but Norm Abram is starting to look damn sexy.

Meow.

4 comments:

Erik Barnes said...

I'm more attracted to Bob Vila, myself.

Duchess T said...

A good dresser can last a lifetime.........

Anonymous said...

Naw, they ride along on the fashion train for a while, but some day they're going to get off of it and wear the same style of clothing for the next twenty years in a possibly overt attempt to embarrass anyone related to them.

SLRd said...

Michael... I think I love you.