Thursday, September 06, 2007

TURNING BLUE

WE HAVE HAD A CASUALTY!

Okay, maybe not a casualty. BUT WE HAVE DEFINATLY HAD A MAIMING. A heinous, horrible maiming, and what a tragedy it is for us all.

Today, I scuffed my new shoe. By running a cart into the heel of it. Do not ask me how.

Grief has befallen my fair city, friends.

Oh sure, you might be saying, silly girl is making a big deal about a pair of shoes. But they were ONE OF A KIND! So special in fact that you can by me another pair here and here and probably a few other places like DSW where I originally got them but wins a prize for the SHITTIEST WEBSITE AROUND. Also, if you feel the need to assuage my grief even further, I would also accept these as a consolation prize.

Size 9.5, please. I wait with bated breath.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH NO!!!!!! THE HUMANITY!!!!

Love the consolation shoe enough that I may get me a pair. (We live too far away from one another to be in violation of the shoe caod in the uber-girl manual.)

XXOO Thanks for bringing them into my life.