Monday, September 17, 2007

JUST CALL ME TITS MAGEE

Why yes, this IS another post about my boobs. Because apparently THEY JUST CAN'T BE RESTRAINED.

This was never a problem I expected growing up. As a young girl it just isn't something you think will ever happen to you though I'm sure plenty of little girls in their training bras are wishing for the day that their full and buxom chests SNAP THE UNDERWIRE OF THEIR BRA IN HALF. AT WORK.

BEAT THAT, VOLUPTUOUS SISTERS! Not. To. Be. Restrained. Bras tremble at the mere sight of my cannons. BOOM.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm. So was there an actual like snapping noise? Cause that would increase the comedy of the whole situation.

--andrew

SLRd said...

I leaned over and BOP!

And I thought, aww hell no. But alas. Twas so.

Anonymous said...

My cannons have been bustin' out for years. Welcome to the club. You get to buy bras every two months now.

Jaymie said...

I thought Mom told you to throw away your training bras years ago. I think you kept one to stage this whole thing...

SLRd said...

And I think you're a bitch Bean.

xoxo