Tuesday, September 04, 2007

CONVERSATIONS WITH COWORKERS

"How old are you now?"

"24."

"Yeah? I have a son about two years older than you."

"Oh? Is he single?"

"Yes, he is. He could really use a good woman."

"As in, not me, you mean?"

"I DIDN'T SAY THAT!"

"No, no. You're right. I'm sorry. So what does he do?"

"Actually, he lives in Alaska."

"Oh! I've always wanted to visit Alaska."

"He's currently living in a cabin with no running water."

"Yeah, not so keen on visiting that part of Alaska."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA ha ha ha haha

I can see your point. Didn't you a Canada experoience where there was no running water or something?

SLRd said...

That is so REALLY good typing you got going on there. I mean really top notch.

And that was CAMPING. For a WEEK.

And the hotel we were right beside had running water.