Thursday, September 27, 2007

MEDICINE HEAD? YOU SHOULD HAVE TAKEN SUDAFED

Not that this will come as a surprise to most of you but I think I'm sick in the head.

No. Really. I think I have a sinus infection. The simple act of breathing has become laborious. Only one of my nostrils is working. When I'm lucky. And it wheezes. I sound like a sad, pathetic kazoo. You don't want to know what I coughed up this morning.

And the thing is, I PREDICTED THIS. From the very instantaneous moment I got my first noseful of overly chlorinated, yet disturbingly sludgy water I KNEW. But did I let that prevent me from swimming in the freaking freezing water and probably dropping my core body temperature dangerously low before some genius decided to check to see if the INDOOR POOL was heated?

Of course not.

AND did getting a second and then a THIRD noseful of questionable water prevent me from attacking the boys just to get an indian rug burn and one U-G-L-Y ass bruise, which... happens to... be on my ass?

Yeah, definately not.

Am I dumb enough to hope this goes away on it's own?

Yes. Yes, I am.

Bring on the cherry flavored NyQuil (What?! Sudafed makes me jittery).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Ding dong, date's arrived and her dress is ripped.
She don't know I'm on a robitussin trip."

MC Chris, The Tussin
http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/The-Tussin-lyrics-MC-Chris/62C89463D0A287E548256E840007771A


-andrew