Sunday, September 30, 2007

TAGLINE

EDIT: This post isn't going away until Friday so you might at well leave me a comment. Particularly if you ever have or ever want to call yourself my friend again. I'm looking at you and it isn't pretty.


Hi kids. You see my new masthead? The one where Jennith is viciously attacking me with what appears to be blood dripping down her face?

That so totally happened.

Now, you also see that blue box across the bottom of the masthead? That is where the tagline should go. The one I can't think of, so I'm asking for suggestions because I'm not thrilled with the one I came up with. So I'm taking requests and I will unceremoniously choose the winner on FRIDAY.

And the winner will win nothing but my love and adoration and I'll use the winner's tagline in the masthead you see above and I will write a VERY nice entry about how much this person means to me and how my life would be a worthless void without then and some other meaningless dribble. SO SEND IN YOUR ENTRIES TODAY! IN THE COMMENT SECTION!

Woo!


EDIT: In case you were wondering, if you DON'T play along, I'll cry. And besides, those prizes? ARE AMAZING! You would rue the day you didn't enter this FREE contest and win those totally awesome, cooler-than-cool prizes. Did I mention this contest is FREE? Ohhh! Ohh! AND! And if the winner lives in Cincinnati, I WILL BUY THEM LUNCH. And if the winner doesn't live in Cincinnati I will... send them a dollar in the shape of an armadillo? Autographed?

I WANT MORE ENTRIES THAN TWO!!! And for the two who have already entered, I LOVE YOU!!!! XOXOXOX!!!

14 comments:

Tommy said...

Croissant happens.

Jenny N said...

aw, I'm famous.

hmm...how about "deadly"

It's simple, but paints a good picture.

Anonymous said...

Right around the corner is right behind you.

Is there a character limit?

I tried and tried and tried to think of something snarky, but I failed.

SLRd said...

I'll say no character limit since I have the voodoo powers of designers everywhere and CAN COMMAND TEXT TO DO MY WILL!!

Also, you can enter MORE THAN ONCE. Yah know. If ya want to.

Ohhhh... Jennith! How about Deadly Famous?

And Michael, it can be snarky about me or my blog rather than snarky about the image.

Anonymous said...

"When you just need to smack someone...your friends are always there."

"Good friends don't make you hide the body alone."

I'm in a dark mood. I'll play again tomorrow.

XOXOXOXO

SLRd said...

I'm in a dark mood, too.

What about "Not yet bitter but definately pissed"?

Erik Barnes said...

Friends don't let friends kill you with random objects.

Anonymous said...

Never having to say "I'm sorry" never felt so good.

Anonymous said...

Do you want fries with that?

Good one Michesl.

snugglesincincy said...

with friends like these... ?

Anonymous said...

It's that time again. Period.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that I forgot the one thing that would combine both violence, and snarkiness. Everyone thank Lewis Carroll for:

The Hunting of the Snark

Tommy said...

When back seat driving becomes a bloody coup

lily gams said...

Finally...