Wednesday, February 07, 2007

ZOOM

Okay, so I went a half a day but that was only because my windshield wipers miraculously started working when I started my car this morning to drive it to the shop. So I spent my morning chipping away the remaining ice around the mechanism. And by "chipping" I mean "hacking the shit out of" and muttering explicits under my breath whenever I accidently caught the hose that delivers my washer fluid.

Why bother with the muttering? Because my neighbors' neighbors' son was sledding down the little hill at the end of their yard and I wasn't going to be the person to teach him his first cuss word. That is his parents' job.

But it needs to be said (but NOT repeated to my mother who thinks I speed WAY more than I actually do), I sped the WHOLE way home from work today. It felt wonderful. And it made me realize I want a car that goes real fast. R-E-A-L FAST.

No comments: