Wednesday, February 14, 2007

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

Oh, you little shits are getting S-P-O-I-L-E-D with all these pictures.

Man Friend is at it again. I got a call this afternoon while I was at work from a florist wondering if I would be home so she could drop off some flowers. It was unexpected and certainly unnecessary because I really don't require that sort of thing but, that being said, I was so freaking giddy for the rest of the day after receiving that phone call. I managed to turned a burning shade of purple while on the phone with this woman even though there was only one other person in the office (HI!) because that is what happens with me.

When he called I inquired to whether he had gotten me flowers and he responded with a guilt-ridden, "No... why?" Guilt-ridden because he was lying through his teeth which made the whole situation that much cuter.


I feel as though I have been bragging an awful lot about Man Friend recently and I want to qualify it. I'm not doing it to show you all how much better he is than your boyfriend, but rather to simply give credit where credit is due. The hope is with due and proper recognition, he'll be encouraged to keep this kind of behavior going.

On a different note: I know it's dangerous, I know it knocked out power to 122,000 people (me included for 8 hours last night), I know it sucks ASS to drive in, but I love this time of year.


It is just so very pretty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The flowers are gorgeous!!! Way to go Man Friend. You rock!!!