Tuesday, February 13, 2007

DIFFERENCE OF OPINION

This is Bean. Bean is engaged to Bob. She is actually wearing the scarf I picked out but Man Friend bought her for Christmas in this image because she LOVES IT. Go me. And Man Friend, too, I guess.



This is Bean's centerpeice for her upcoming wedding in August in which I am the Maid of Honor (need I really explain how bad an idea THAT is?).



Now... I love my sisters. Both of them. But Bean and I? We have DRASTICALLY different tastes. Case in point: despite my like of her vase choice, I would not use pink. Or her other wedding color (blue) for that matter. At least not that version of blue.

Another case in point: THIS is the shoe she proposed I prance my pudgy, girdled ass down the aisle in. Oh, and doubt ye not that I will be girdled because the other two gals in this wedding party? A bean poll and twig respectively. "F**k me," is all I have to say about that. I am going to look like a W-H-A-L-E. A soft, fleshy whale. In a girdle. And whales do not walk to delicately in 4 inch stilletto stripper shoes. Oh, no we don't. We trip and die.

I LOVE WEDDINGS!!!

I'm going to bloody freaking elope (and not anytime soon).

2 comments:

sarah cool said...

Happy Valentine's Day Shannon!!

Those are totally stripper shoes, but I do love the centerpieces.

GO PINK!

Jaymie said...

I don't recommend calling my fiance "Bob". That is cause for WWIII.