Monday, February 12, 2007

ODE TO MAN FRIEND

THIS is Man Friend (he hates it when I take his picture and not just because they turn out blurry). We have been dating six months today. It has actually been longer but that's when we decided it was all official like (just saying that makes me cringe in my teeth because how high school does that sound?)



In lue of such a milestone I wanted to show off all the things Man Friend has gotten me over the course of our relationship.



Behold. The first gift he ever got me at Gallery Hop in Columbus for no real reason at all. I pointed it out and stated just how much I coveted it and he surprised me with it later that night. You go, Man Friend.



I know you can't see it very well because, again, these pictures are awesomely blurry but those are in fact diamonds. For my birthday. Oh, he is good.

Um, I can actually REMEMBER what he got me for Christmas. SORRY! Shhhhh.. Don't tell him.



THE PURSE. Oh, I love this purse. And that isn't to say I don't also love all the other things he has gotten me but I really, REALLY love this purse. It holds ALL of my stuff. It is a perfect size. It is a perfect color. I am actually knitting a scarf to match this purse. And it TOTALLY matches the bracelet and necklace. Score.

Granted, I would still like you even if you didn't get me all that cool stuff. But I can't deny it helps. And neither does that face.



Head. Chest. Poke.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I miised this entry.

You guys are so sweet I think I feel a little queasy. (But in a good way.)

[tear]