Saturday, April 19, 2008

WE NEED GIRLFRIENDS

Yesterday, Potential Bachelor #8 (Why yes, we are up to number 8.)("Potential" because he has not yet asked me out. Oh, but he will. Because I am that awesome.) introduced me to "We Need Girlfriends".

I am now much in his debt.

I am also now much in need of this shirt:



Which you may buy for me here. (XL, please.)

Just watch. Only then can you truely understand the awesomeness.


(Also, my dog just gave me an in to introduce myself to one of my neighbors. All I have to say about that is GOOD DOG.)

3 comments:

Qzorp said...

So, unrelated, but through an absolutely strange set of circumstances, I ended up hanging out with someone the brother of whom is apparently a UFC fighter. Is there a hearing-impaired UFC guy?
Apparently he's incredibly strong.

SLRd said...

Yes, there is a hearing-impaired guy in UFC. I'm not sure if he's actually signed or if he's just on the Challenger show though, but I did hear he almost killed a guy because the guys tapped but he didn't realize it and couldn't hear them when they tried to call him off. They had to train him to respond to a certain command so he wouldn't do it again.

BTW - Who are you ghiop?

Qzorp said...

Oops!

The eternal problem with this sort of thing. Anyway, it's Bishop St. Andrew, in case there's more than one of us running around.