Friday, April 11, 2008

NOT YOUR PAWN

Um... I almost feel as though the stars and moons and planets all aligned in perfect order last night. All in an attempt to play a practical joke on me.

I mean, there I was talking to the man I should want but don't, the man I do want but probably can't have, the man I shouldn't want but still kinda do a weeeeee little bit, and the man I cannot stand.

ALL. IN. THE. SAME. NIGHT.

Three of them AT. THE. SAME. TIME.

I mean hell, don't you people have jobs?

And I'm struggling, dear interwebs, to wrap my simple girl brain around the absurdity of it all. I.. I just can't. I am failing miserably. And all I have to say for myself is I must have pissed off some minor god something awful for him to be screwing with me like this.

Not that I'm upset by all this attention. I just don't get it. WHY ALL AT THE SAME TIME?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From the chronically single in the audience, I have but three words for you.

Quit.
Your.
Bitching.


'Course, this comes from the guy who can't quite figure out why some girls (gasp) find him attractive, so, grain of salt and all.