Tuesday, October 23, 2007

SHE'S A LADY WHOA WHOA WHOA

When I got back from working out you know what I wanted? Huh? Can you guess? Water, you say? Um, well, yes, but after that. A massage? Oh. Oh, you are good. Well played my dear adversary, but you're still wrong.

I decided I wanted a good, ole, steaming cup of tea.

But not just any tea. No, because last time I went to the grocery store I splurged. Because it was free. And I bought myself some Lady Grey, because sometimes an Earl is just too much. No, sometimes you just need a delightfully robust Lady to really get the juices flowing.

Me. Ow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you! You're just twisted enough to keep us all coming back for more.

Jenny N said...

Are you trying to tell us something?

Anonymous said...

Was the Prince of Wales otherwise engaged that evening?

(Too obscure?)

Qzorp said...

You're damn right about the good Lady. Citrus is crucial!