Wednesday, August 16, 2006

TRY OUR NEW LIMB REMOVAL SYSTEM

I woke up in an irritable mood today. You've been warned.

My right arm and I are fighting. The whole arm. The right hand and I continue a fragile peace but I fear mutiny at any moment.

You see, the skin on my right arm is forcibly removing itself. In annoying, ugly, white patches.

Why the hell am I molting? Why arm? What did I do to you? Yes, yes, I remember full well burning you in the hot Canadian sun but that was OVER TWO WEEKS AGO and you didn't even get it THAT bad. I've lotioned you since, albeit haphazardly. You have no good excuse for nullifying our relationship and voiding the contract we negotiated in years prior.

And it isn't like I can take a wash cloth to it rid myself of it. That just pisses it off. Maybe I'll just hack off my arm. It isn't like I REALLY need it anyway (yeah, lefty!). I think that punishment suitably fits the crime.

2 comments:

Jenny N said...

Shannon. I totally just now got your blog name. It all makes sense. hahah. wow, i'm lame.

SLRd said...

Don't feel bad. It took me a while to figure out why Matt wanted the nickname 'Big T' Estes.