Thursday, August 10, 2006

NOT TO MOST STANDARDS

Despite how lazy I've been the past week, I feel like, today, I finally got a few things accomplished. Among them:
(BACK OFF ALL YOU PEOPLE WITH YOUR JOBS AND LIVES AND RESPONSIBILIES)

- I got up BEFORE noon.

- I used unnecessary commas in a sentence.

- I showered (AND! I even shaved my legs).

- I went to the grocery store.

- I started* my portfolio.
*Just don't ask me to define started.

Despite ALL of those WONDERFUL GOALS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS (DROP IT!), I think I forgot one major thing. (I SAID DROP IT!) I cannot for the life of me remember if I brushed my teeth today. I am so VERY disgusted with myself that you don't have to be BUT! instead of immediately rectifying the situation, I decided to tell the internet. I HAVE POOR ORAL HYGIENE. PLEASE JUDGE ME.

I must now to go bravely into the depths and defuzzify what used to be teeth. If I'm not back in five minutes, just. wait. longer.

2 comments:

Jenny N said...

Shannon, that's disgusting.


:)

Matsby said...

I here you sister! I sometimes forget things like that too. Sometimes I will take a shower and go on with the rest of my day and when I get back home at night notice that I obviously forgot to wash my hair in the shower.