Tuesday, August 15, 2006

CANADA! (Ode to my Feet)

Le PARTE TWO-E:
I have to admit this is a little ironic. If you know me at all you know I. HATE. FEET. yet for some reason, I couldn't keep mine the hell out of the Canadia pictures. Therefore, I present to you in their technicolor goodness, my feet.

Water!


More water!


I realize you can't tell but I guarentee this is in fact, still more water. (Yeah, toe ring! It's almost TOO sexy.)


If you don't get what this is by now then NEVER READ MY BLOG AGAIN.


This was me attempting to show how bruised my feet were after Matt "taught" me to play soccer (It's because I have no control and I kick people) but instead this seems to show some strange deformity whereby my feet no longer look like a separate entity from my ankle but come frighteningly close to becoming the dreaded cankle.


May I present for your viewing pleasure: Dirty, sandy feet.


Still dirty but not so sandy feet. I WAS going to take a shower but Canada ran out of hot water. Canada's a bitch.

2 comments:

Lord of the Barnyard said...

feet are ugly. that is all.

Anonymous said...

Now that you've done a full shoot of your feet I think you should do a full shoot of your knees next.