Thursday, July 17, 2008

I HAVE HATE IN MY HEART

I may not have known, but I knew. I knew when I kept waking myself up 5 minutes before my alarm. I knew when I got up 10 minutes earlier than normal and, by the time I sat down to eat breakfast, was running 10 minutes late. And I knew when I spilled my entire glass of chocolate milk across my table, down the wall, under my computer, over my bills just as I was supposed to be leaving that I was going to cry today.

In the last two days, I have been surprised with two major, due-immediately projects dumped in my lap with no warning, not to mention the ad project I am currently working on that is due TODAY and I have ABSOLUTELY NO DIRECTION other than "Ehh. I'm not sure I like what your doing here. Why don't you try something else?" WHAT?! LIKE WHAT?! WHAT THE F*CK DO YOU WANT ME TO DO YOU CRAZY PSYCHO BITCH?! OH MY FREAKING GOD. I cannot read your mind! I can't! I am not capable.

I left for lunch today at 11:30 like I always do. By that time, I'd already cried in furious frustration. Twice. I'd already locked myself in the bathroom and silently screamed into the wall. I'd already taken one of my failed attempts, balled it up in my fists, and torn it into bitty bits while having a bloody f*cking conniption at my desk.

At this rate, they'll be lucky if I come back.

4 comments:

Michael said...

Regardless of how today ends, pick up some Kahlua, some milk, and some Coke on the way home. Once home, take a glass, put some ice in it, poor in some Kahlua, and an equal amount of milk, just a splash of Coke, and somehow, it tastes like a root beer float. With booze.

Although, I must say, vodka is tasty just by itself.

Adam said...

I'll be on my best behavior tonight so you don't have to beat me. Unless it will make you feel better, cuz then you totally can..

Jaymie said...

Aww...Adam is learning quickly!

Anonymous said...

my offer is the same as it was when we were neighbors; call and vent to me if you want to, friend.