Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I CAN TELL THEY'RE RELATED

This weekend, Adam's youngest brother joined us for broomball. He'd never played before and, while he did a good job, it was certainly nice to not be the only one to crash and burn. Repeatedly. Afterward, we gathered around the day-old stink of fast food and discussed the game. It was about this time that Adam turned to me and announced, "We need to work on your backhand."

I retorted, "We need to work on my ball handling skills, period."

Adam's brother then collapsed into a fit of giggles. BECAUSE HE'S 12. Also, a boy BUT MOSTLY 12. (ED. NOTE: And by 12 I mean 22.)

4 comments:

Jenny N said...

I probably would have laughed at that too..and I'm a 25! and a girl!

Adam said...

For the record, my bro isn't 12, he may act 12 from time to time, but everyone acts 12 when someone mentions ball-handling, geez...

Michael said...

No matter how "educated" and "cultured" I become, fart and dick jokes will always make me giggle like I'm 5.

Duchess T said...

You walked into it Shan. (I laughed too and I'm 30something.