Wednesday, December 12, 2007

UNDERWIRE WOES

"Well, that was awkward."

"What was?"

"I just had to adjust my underwire in a public bathroom. I noticed it was about to poke me when I leaned over to wash my hands."

"Yeah. I noticed that."

"What?! You saw that my underwire was about to jab me in the boob and you didn't tell me about it?"

"Well, it was kind of hot to see a bit of your lingerie I'm not supposed to see."

"You've got to be kidding me."

"Hey! Our waiter's been looking all night, too."

"Wait. What?!"

"Every time he's been by here he's been checking you out. Why do you think he's been so prompt with your refills? I can tell you right now it isn't your charming personality."

"God, is it that blatent? Most days I wear a tank top under this shirt but I forgot this morning."

"I'm not complaining if that's what you mean."

No comments: