Monday, January 22, 2007

THE POWER OF BAUER

"What time is it?"

"8:39."

"I have to get ready for 24."

"YOU HAVE 20 MINUTES."

"I need to get syched up for it. Get my guns out."

"You need to get your guns out to watch 24?"

"And my messanger bag just like Jack Bauer. I like to fondle them while watching Mr.Keifer."

"You are so queer."

"Hey! There is nothing gay about getting naked and touching yourself while thinking about Jack Bauer."

"How do you figure?"

"Jack Bauer is saving the world! The LEAST I can do is touch myself."

"Ah."

"What time is it?"

"8:46."

"I have to go now."

"WHY?"

"To get ready for 24!"

"YOU HAVE 15 MINUTES! Whatever. Go get ready for your show."

"No, you're more important than Jack Bauer... I think."

"And don't you forget it."

"I don't know what I'd do if the Buckeyes were playing the same time Jack was saving the world. I think I might have to kill myself."

"Or you could always tape it."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am SO disturbed by this entry that I can barely function.

Go Jack!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'd explain to you why it is that guys like Jack Bauer so much, BUT THERE ISN'T ANY TIME, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO TRUST ME!!!!

Anonymous said...

I like him because he's HOT and kicks some serious ass!