Monday, January 29, 2007

AND WE'LL WEAR CAPES

Boy Roommate has been bringing around a certain lady friend. I do not know what their official business is, nor am I really one to pry but I have to admit that I TOTALLY have a crush on her. I adore her. Not only is she beautiful in an uncommon way, she's got this aura of... I don't even know what but I'm smitten. If he doesn't start dating her, I might have to sneak her in on the side (sorry, Man Friend).

I would be the Sam Wise to her Frodo.

Yes, I realize how lame that sounds.

3 comments:

Jenny N said...

that's weird, I don't even know Boy roommate.


wa-wah-wah....

;)

Anonymous said...

Samwise, one word. He has a last name for cripes' sake! It sure as hell isn't "Wise."

/geek

Anonymous said...

no way, baby, you would totally be frodo & i would be your samwise.

i guess that would make Boy Roommate.....

pippin?