Monday, January 15, 2007

NIGHTY NIGHT

I very much like sleeping in the same bed with Man Friend.

Actually sleeping, pervs.

I like it because Man Friend keeps his room FREAKING FREEZING. But give him ten minutes under the covers before I climb in and he is like a furnace. And I have to have some part of me pressing up against him all night, whether it be just a leg or actual cuddling (aww... barf) in order not to freeze to death.

Well, Man Friend has a large bed (king) but, despite this, he tends to keep to his side of the bed so I have to scoot way over into the middle to be able to keep warm thus invading his space. Normally, I'm a light sleeper but with my recent thrust into adult life, I haven't been getting near the sleep I'm used to/would prefer so when I get the chance, I PASS THE SHIT OUT. So, in an attempt to get away from my smothering sleeping habits, Man Friend (APPARENTLY) tried to roll over.. and almost fell out of bed. I SLEPT THROUGH THE WHOLE THING! He had to tell me later when I finally woke him up and told him, like I do every weekend, that it was "get up time".

There seems to be a trade-off however. One or the other of us gets a good night sleep. Never both. So he wasn't real happy with me when I finally woke him up at ONE IN THE AFTERNOON. I ended up poking him to get him to get up. He ended up pressing a line into the blanket between us and, pouting, told me to stay the hell on my side. The last time someone told me to stay on my side I was in the car with my sister... so December.

My boyfriend is 5, soon to be 25. Like tomorrow. Yay! HAPPY (almost) BIRTHDAY! Birthday spankin's abound!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! It's his brithday!!!!

Happy happy birthday!!!!!!!!