Wednesday, June 07, 2006

WHY I SHOULD WRITE COMMERCIALS

"Hi, Cindy."
"Hi, Sue."
"What did you have for dinner last night."
"Oh, I had one of those big kosher meat. They're delish!"
"Really? Where can I find myself one of these kosher meats?"
"Well Sue, you just need to find yourself a welling and able Jew to show you how it's done!
"Really? A Jew? I heard they didn't go for non-jewish girls."
"Are you kidding?! They even have a name for women like us!"

Shiksa. Where to put your big kosher meat.


**THIS MESSAGE WAS APPROVED BY A JEW.

3 comments:

bailey said...

I can't even believe this.... and I don't know who I'm more upset with!!

SLRd said...

What? Me for having written the commerical or him for having thought it was funny and approving me putting it up here?

Anonymous said...

You are twisted, but fun!