Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I LIKE THE WAY YOU MOVE

Now see, most women... most women DISCOURAGE men from objectifying women. Something about "there's more to a woman than her body" which I totally agree with. Their is WAY more to a woman than her body but OH. MY. GOD. when you have an ass like that, I'm willing to make an exception.

Yesterday, on my way to opening night at the DAAPWorks show, I was minding my own damn business when up walks this little blond. Her face was cute enough but not stunning, though her body was enviable.

And then I saw her walk. THE WOMAN HAD AN ASS THAT COULD STOP TRAFFIC. I S-T-A-R-E-D the ENTIRE way to those steps, then up those steps, until I passed her in the hall. Sweet mother, an ass like that HAD to be shared. It would have been selfish of me to keep that all to myself. So I told a few people (boys, because who else is going to think the fact that I'm starting at another woman's ass isn't only funny, but okay?), and incited a small feeding frenzy.

And then today, I see her AGAIN when I'm at dinner, and I swear to you! You can hear her ass "cha-ching" after EACH DAMN STEP. At least this time I could use the napkin to wipe away the drool.

3 comments:

Jenny N said...

umm....Shannon, is there something you need to tell us?

SLRd said...

I'm not a lesbian. I just appreciate beauty in all its forms, and she was well formed.

Jenny, if ever I decide to the contrary, you'll be the first to know.

Jenny N said...

haha, okay. I was just kidding :)