Sunday, June 04, 2006

THE MORE THEY STAY THE SAME

I scratched the shit out of my thigh sitting on the porch ledge with a skirt on.

The chinese food.. not THAT good.

The skin on my hand is peeling. I thought that facewash stuff was only supposed to work on F-A-C-E-S.

Things N-O-T to yell off the porch was acted out for MY benefit.

Asshole number one CHANGED MY TAGLINE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION AFTER WE WENT AROUND FOR 5 DAMN MINUTES ABOUT IT AND HE CHANGED IT ANYWAY!!

The ending of that movie TOTALLY SUCKED, but at least it was no A Sound of Thunder.

"I really like that butt."
"I really like that the WAY OF LOVE sign is pointing at that butt."

"I asked you the question. I HAVE one. I don't have to like other ones."

"If you hear squealing and yelling, that's just the roommate seeing it for the first time."

Asshole number one made me cry. Prick.

I caved.

I caved even after I told Asshole number two no. Sissy.

"Come on. We should be doing something productive. Like drinking."

"Is it weird I feel macho because I just yank the label off the top like that."
(Taking a swig FROM THE BOTTLE) "You were saying?"

"I like this lighter. I stole this lighter."
"I am so surprised."

No comments: