Monday, April 23, 2007

ANGRY BUTT

I finally went to the doctor after getting nauseous for the second time since I strained my neck. In her infinate wisdom she told me to:

- stop straining my neck (um, yeah, thanks)

- no more reading in bed (well, hell)

- not to use the elliptical machine at the rec (hopefully as in "just until this heals", not as in "forever", because the bike hurts my bum)


Then she gave me a prescription for 800mg Ibeprophin and shot me. Or rather had me shot.

In the ass.

With a big ole needle.

That sumbitch STUNG. And it was completely okay when I was walking but the second I stopped to chat with the clerk at the receptionist area, hot damn did my ass light on fire. And not even in the same area I got shot. It hurts about an inch below that area, but believe you me that area is bruised. It was supposed to be a muscle relaxer but HAH. I have them fooled. It would take a horse traquilizer to relax me.

Now all I have is a sore head and an angry butt.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry your bum hurts. Stewie should kiss it and make it all better. get to it boy! The woman is in pain and we all know how well this could turn out!

Anonymous said...

Why do they give you a shot in the ass when your neck hurts? Shouldn't you be insulted right about now????

Anonymous said...

Have you tried ice? You'd have a ready-made snack afterwards...