Thursday, February 19, 2009

NO BUTTS ABOUT IT

"My mom admitted to me today that my dad refers to you as his son-in-law."

"That's okay. I referred to Bean as my sister-in-law at work the weekend she came down."

"Mom said he didn't want that to put any pressure on anyone about anything. It's just the way he feels about you. So I told her you were obviously the favorite."

"What did she say about that?"

"She laughed and said you were in the top three. Then I got her to confess that she thinks you have a cute butt. I'm pretty sure that means I win."

4 comments:

Duchess T said...

OMG!!! Mmmooooommmmm!!! *insert eye roll reminiscent of teenage years*

A-Man - We should probably have a rib cook-off in June to see who wins.
(No pressure, but I call you my brother-in-law too, or Shan's baby-daddy. Whichever one suits my mood.) :)

Tommy said...

That's so sweet.

Sometimes I think that I'm my in-laws favourite. But I hope that it has nothing to do with my butt.

SLRd said...

Tiff,
Not to spoil your attempt, because I am more than willing to consume the fruits of Trini's labor, but I think DESPITE Adam's very fine behind, that we win based purely on the fact that the first grandchild is snugly tucked away in my belly, kicking at my internal organs.

TRUMP CARD! I HAS IT!

Duchess T said...

Sneeze...I dare you......hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha