Tuesday, November 04, 2008

AT LEAST IT WAS HIS LAUNDRY

"I'm going to go upstairs and play video games."

"Alright. I'll be up in a minute. Would you mind taking up the (freshly clean and FOLDED) laundry?"

"Yup."

"Um. Adam. You are not going to carry that basket of (freshly clean and FOLDED) laundry with a cup hanging out of your mouth."

"Why not?"

"Because you're going to spill it."

"Mm naw gonna sill ih."

"You are and I'm going to have to hurt you."

"Nuuh... DAMNIT!"

"YOU DID NOT."

"I did."

"ADAM."

"What?! It was your negative energy! This is your fault."

"Because I was RATIONAL?"

"Negative."

"Rational!"

"GLASS HALF EMPTY!"

"IT IS NOW!"

2 comments:

Tommy said...

I seriously busted out laughing.

And after tonight, I needed that.

Duchess T said...

Way to go Adam. She has a sixth sense about these things.