Wednesday, August 20, 2008

HERE I AM

Hi.

Look, I know i haven't written (or called or texted or IMd and I totally blew you off when I saw you in the grocery store the other day) but I've been busy! What with the stress! And the personal issues! And just a general lack of will to write or be entertaining and I AM NOT YOUR MONKEY!

But fret not, dear interwebs. We are back together again (for now), and my love for you grows stronger with each passing minute (now take off your pants). I won't soon leave your side again (except, you know, when I'm in a third world country and, let's be totally honest here, probably before that, too).

But I've come to a conclusion about you, dear interwebs, that you're sort of slutty and you'll get the attention you so desperately desire from anyone. Even from that guy over there if you've had a few, but your first choice (obviously) is me so I'll do what I can with my limited resources to be your everything, even if only for a little while (but if you give me the clap, so help me God, we're through).

XOXO,
The Management

6 comments:

Tommy said...

Heartwarming.

Duchess T said...

Happy you are writing again.

Michael said...

Every single time I hear (or in this case, read) the phrase "here I am," I can't help but hear the Scorpions in the back of my head singing "rock you like a hurricane."

Anonymous said...

how'd you know that my pants were off?

Jenny N said...

there you are! Come back!!

SLRd said...

Michael - I will rock you like a hurricane!

Barnes - Oh Barnes.