Tuesday, August 05, 2008

EXCUSES

Um... so yesterday I was all prepared to write you a brilliant and provocative and FUNNY post about the goings on over the weekend, including wedding! And... well, actually only the wedding. BUT THEN! 4 of the o'clock variety came about and the "ehh" I'd been feeling all day turned into "way worse than ehh." More like "cannot move lest I void my warranty." So I stoically texted Adam asking for soup and crackers and pity in general and, being the wonderful boyfriend that he is, he also brought tea and movies and walked my dog and did my dishes.

Because he is the Awesome.

Anyway, the stupid, neurotic receptionist has called off AGAIN, so chances are very good I'll write up a post for your delight and enjoyment for later tonight while I'm covering her phones.

2 comments:

Dove said...

what in the world is she calling off for? her kids are grown, its not like they're at home with the flu.

Duchess T said...

Feel better soon....
Thaks or taking care of her whiny ass, I mean, her.