Sunday, September 10, 2006

I THINK IT'S A TREND

A recent phone message I left Dan: "So.. are we, like, fighting because I haven't heard from you in a long time and I know I haven't called either and I HAVE worked the last four days and I have to work the next four, too, but I was just wondering because I haven't heard from you. Okay, so call me back. Unless we really are fighting. Because in that case, you suck. Bye."
Dan's response: "When did you turn into such a girl?"

A recent phone conversation I had with Rusty: "Yeah, it was touch and go there during the (OSU/Texas football) game. I was tempted to just end this relationship."
Rusty's response: "When did you turn into such a girl?"

2 comments:

Mrs. Joseph aka SackJo22 said...

I read your blog today. Some of your favorite books are mine as well.

Jenny N said...

yeah, Rusty was pretty mean during the game. I almost punched him in the throat.


:)