Friday, December 22, 2006

MORE INCONVENIENT THAN IRONIC, TO BE PERFECTLY HONEST

Sooooooo..... funny thing.

I got a job. In Mason. So I will be moving BACK to Cincinnati.

I realize I JUST. MOVED. AWAY. not more than a week ago but this offer came after that happened and it's too tempting to resist while I'm searching for that "IT" job in Columbus.

Another funny thing.

The gentleman who WAS going to be taking my room at the coolest college house on earth? He may be backing out because of a recent injury (long story) so I'm pretty much moving right back into the house I just moved out of.. sans nearly all the things we moved out. I'm going to be sleeping on an air mattress and living out of a suitcase. Just like co-op. With a much better payday.

Woo.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

my brother needs a sublet this quarter if you're stuck without some place....he lives in a super sweet house....
robitz

Anonymous said...

ps...
it will be nice to have you back

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if "That's awesome," or "that sucks," is more appropriate...

That's sucksome.

Jenny N said...

hey! We can go to lunch!

Anonymous said...

Nice...
I wish you'd move in with me again. Katie is so lucky.
hugs and kisses!

Anonymous said...

Sweet! We get you back :-) yay!
pumpum

Unknown said...

MaxiMove LTD are a family run removal company offering home removals and same-day collection and delivery services at a competitive price. It's our goal to listen to our customers and put their requirements first and to provide you with an efficient, reliable and personalised service ensuring your moving day runs smoothly.
moving house tips for packing
moving house tips for packing