Wednesday, December 06, 2006

KILLING A DREAM

Not my dream, mind you, but rather Danny's. I found out through intensive and exhaustive research that Chuck Norris? His real name? Carlos Ray. Doesn't that just kill it for you? The national identity of asskickerness is named Carlos. Does this look like the face of a Carlos to you? HAH! Just kidding. I meant this one.

OH COME ON! You can trust me this time. Click the link. I promise it isn't Hoff in his underpants this time.

Would a Carlos pose like that? I think not.

So where did I find this out? You're going to make fun of me when I tell you but my excuse is I use it to find names for my short stories.

Baby Name Database.

That's right. Scroll down to 'N'. He's at the bottom.

Yup. It's true. I was there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shannon, I love readying your blog. It makes me smile! :)

-Court