Thursday, January 15, 2009

IDLE THREATS MEAN I LOVE YOU

"That guy called me your wife! How scandalous."

"I know. My real wife will be pissed if she finds out."

"... You know, you take quite a few liberties with me. You better be careful because one day I'm going to be in a mood and you're going to wake up without a face."

* * *

"You realize our first big fight is probably going t be over Baby Punchass."

"Probably."

"We'll both be sleep deprived, I'll be overly sensitive and emotional, and the claws will just come out!"

"Well, you just be sure to come and apologize and I'll do my best to forgive you.

"I know you don't think so, but I will cut you."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the post that tells about how, in public, you used your blog nickname for the now born child, and people looked at you APPALLED.

SLRd said...

Awww.... that is something I would do too.