Tuesday, December 30, 2008

NAME GAME

Alright. I'll admit we already have a name picked out for the darling little one. It's a name we agreed upon before we got pregnant and we're not to be swayed.

However, that doesn't mean I'm not still interested in your suggestions (especially Michael's). In fact, I was prepared to lie to you all about our naming status just to get them. But I couldn't do that to you, dear interwebs, because we have history. And I have standards. Sub-par standards but my point is they EXIST. So I'm proposing a compromise. I want to hear the wicked, awful things you wish for us to name our preshus, widdle babe and I will pick my favorite to be her bloggy name up until she decides to forcefully and painfully makes her entrance into this world and I then decide to tell you her real name.

I may also reward you with cookies. Maybe.

7 comments:

Dove said...

Thats it! Name her Cookie.

=D

Duchess T said...

What kind of cookies? Can they be dairy and egg-free so I can have some??????

How's about........Jay????? (Hi Dad. Told you I was the good daughter.)

Anonymous said...

PoopPants! You can call her PP for short! :>

-TheBrent and Mindy

Jenny N said...

You must tell me the name you have picked out NOW!

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to pick funny names or real ones for this exercise so I shall refrain.

Anonymous said...

I'm really not that big of a fan of children in general, and for those who have ever read Breakfast at Tiffany's, you know what happens when you name something.

So, no participation in the naming contest for me. Thanks for the nod, though.

Anonymous said...

Smackaboy Punchass McMadigan. You're welcome.

sarah cool said...

ToodlyDoo... it rolls off your tongue so nicely!