Wednesday, October 08, 2008

WHEREIN I LOSE MY SHIT

So this morning, rather than do work (because work is for sissies), I spent a good 10-20 minutes talking with coworkers about Lemon Baby and in the course of said conversation I poked my belly and, dear interwebs, that shit is getting hard, like genuinely pregnant hard and THAT means that I really do have a thing inside my belly.

OH MY EFFING GOD, THERE IS A THING INSIDE MY BELLY!

::Lip quiver::

::Whimper::

And then I promptly lost my shit and may or may not have been on the verge of having my own tiny, precious panic attack because I don't know if you heard me, dear interwebs, BUT THERE IS A T-H-I-N-G (a living, eventually breathing thing) INSIDE MAH BELLY!!!!!!!

Must. Find. Paper. Bag.

2 comments:

Adam said...

It's funny how that can sneak up on you even though you've known you were pregnant for two months.

Love you!

Duchess T said...

Good luck keeping her calm Adam. Shanny-girl, you will be fine. We love you and are all very excied about the thing in your belly! (Hi Lemon Baby! xoxoxo)