Monday, October 13, 2008

RELAXING

Sunday afternoon, in a rare instance of calm (unless he's being physically retrained--so not even kidding about that one), Guinness was curled up with me on the baby's future rocking chair/recliner, his fuzzy body pressed against the length of my leg, his head resting on my thigh, all while not making any attempts to bite my hands as I scratched his ears. The sight was so unusual, in fact, that I quickly alerted Adam.

"Lookit! My dog is behaving."

Adam turned from his computer (where he was playing World of Warcraft... our child has NO CHANCE of ever being cool) to gaze at the splendor of a not spazzy Guinness before reaching for his camera.

He lifted it to his face, lined up the shot, and stopped.

"I can't take your picture."

"Why the hell not?"

"You don't have any pants on."

"... Ah."

1 comment:

Dove said...

Lemon will be socially acceptable even while pantless, the world is just not fair.