Monday, November 06, 2006

APHRODISIAC

Apparently, men find it very sexy when a woman is wielding a gun (so long as she isn't psycho pissed and aiming it at their preciouses (hell yeah, I just made a Lord of the Rings reference)). This was so proved by Man Friend's insistance that I not only wear a ammo belt Rambo style but that I pose for a picture with his big ass*, HEAVY, scary looking 500 S&W Magnum.

*It would seem my definition of a big ass gun is very similar to Rusty's definition of a bad ass gun.

I did not fire this gun. Oh, no. I have no interest in getting pistol whipped because I can't handle the recoil. But holding it as if I'm not actually terrified of the thing? That's hot.

"Even Drew said it was hot."

I suggested if THAT was hot with me wearing a coat zipped up to my chin, might it not be EVEN HOTTER if I was wearing a slutty top that showed off my puppies, using the ample valley to cradle that massive bringer-of-death? Apparently not.

"That gun would dwarf you, if not hide you altogether." And by "you" he means my assets.

But despite the veto of the money shot, there is a lesson to be learned from all of this. The new hottest look for fall is Victoria Secret's slut wear coupled with a holster. Maybe even a little badge on the hip. Ohh! And handcuffs. Make sure you don't forget the handcuffs.

No comments: